Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- 17" Braga alloy wheels
- Basic LED headlights
- Black roof rails
- Body-colored bumpers
- Daytime running light with automatic headlight control and coming home feature
- Door mirrors and door handles in body colour
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Headlight range control
- Rear LED lights (low functionality)
- Rear window wiper and washer system with intermittent control
- Windshield wiper intermittent control
- 2-Spoke Leather multifunction steering wheel
- Cloth upholstery
- Front and rear electric windows
- Front centre armrest
- Glove compartment illuminated
- Grained black decorative inserts and hot stamping in glossy black
- Height adjustable driver’s seat - manual
- Height-adjustable head restraints for front seats
- Manual air conditioning with pollen filter
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Manual lumbar support for front seats
- Overhead glasses storage compartment (removed when Panoramic sunroof is selected)
- Single-tone horn
- Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirror on front seat passenger's side
- Textile floor mats
- Three rear head restraints
- Umbrella in driver's door
- 2x USB-C ports
- 8 speakers
- 8” Bolero colour touchscreen
- Black & white trip computer
- DAB radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Wireless SmartLink for Apple Car Play only (wired for Android Auto and mirrorlink)
SmartLinkThe SmartLink™ system (containing MirrorLink™, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) mirrors your phone's display on the internal screen. You can also turn your ŠKODA into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, which allows multiple devices to connect to the internet whilst on the move
- Alarm with SAFE function for central locking, includes interior monitoring, back up horn and towing protection
- Cruise control with speed limiter
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Driver and front passenger airbag with deactivation for front passenger airbag
- Front assist
- Hill hold control
- ISOFIX-preparation for back seats and ISOFIX for front passenger seat
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Lane assist
Lane AssistLane assist uses a camera mounted by the rear view mirror to detect lane markings ahead of the vehicle, and will correct your steering should you start to move unintentionally to another lane on the motorway.
- Rear parking sensors
- Remote central locking with SAFE system
- Side airbag in front with curtain airbag
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Visual and acoustic seat belt reminder
- Wheel bolts with anti-theft protection
- Care Connect - Emergency-Call
- Care Connect - Proactive services (10 years)
Radio, Telephone and Navigation
- Cubic capacity1,500 cc
- Power150 PS
- MPG (combined)- ‡
- CO2 (WLTP)- ‡
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
2 Free Services^, 2 Years' Warranty & Roadside Assistance†, up to 2 Years' MOT Cover† on Solutions PCP - 6.9% APR Representative*. Plus, £250 towards your finance deposit for vehicles 0-6 months.
*With Solutions PCP. Indemnities may be required. Offer subject to change or removal at any time. Accurate at 07/2021. ^Covers next 2 consecutive services. †Vehicles up to 5 years. MOT Cover underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd. ŠKODA FINANCE
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.
‡ Fuel consumption and CO2 figures for SKODA Approved Used Cars may be derived from WLTP technical procedures or the previous NEDC regime, depending on the age of the vehicle. You should only compare fuel consumption and CO2 figures with other vehicles tested to the same technical procedures (i.e. only compare figures labelled WLTP with other vehicles tested through WLTP and only compare figures labelled NEDC with other vehicles tested through NEDC). Fuel consumption and emissions figures are for comparability purposes and may not reflect real life driving results, which will depend upon a number of factors including the accessories fitted (post-registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load.