Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Brilliant silver
- Trim - Part Leather
- Alcantara/leather - Black
- 16" Velorum alloy wheels
- Exterior Features
- Front fog lamps
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows with child safety lock
- Rear wiper
- Tinted glass
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Body colour side mouldings
- Body coloured bumpers
- Rear mudflaps
- Headlight washers
- Intelligent light assist with high beam control + rain sensor
- Internally adjustable headlight beam level
- Light assistant (coming home/tunnel light)
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Rear parking sensor
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Automatic post collision braking
- ESP including MBA, MSR, ASR, EDL, HBA
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- Hill hold control
- Drive mode selector
- Driver alert system
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Front assistant collision mitigation
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Black wing mirrors
- Electric folding door mirrors
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts + pretensioners
- Curtain airbags
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver and passenger side airbags
- Driver seatbelt warning indicator
- Drivers knee airbag
- Fuel supply cut off
- Head airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Interior Features
- 3 spoke multi-function leather steering wheel
- Air re-circulation and pollen filter
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning with humidity sensor and control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Chrome inner door handles
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated glovebox
- Jumbo box with front centre armrest
- Lashing eyelets in boot
- Luggage net
- Passenger underseat drawer
- Rear armrest with 2 cupholders and load through provision
- Sunglasses storage
- Umbrella compartments in front doors with umbrellas
- Illuminated luggage compartment
- Interior courtesy light operated by door switches
- Driver's vanity mirror
- Passenger vanity mirror
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Auxiliary input socket
- Bolero Radio
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is the new way to receive radio - in the clearest possible sound! With digital radio, you can get all the digital stations bringing you extra news, sport, music, comedy, drama, children's programmes and more. There's such a wide selection you'll find plenty to suit your own particular interests. And you can also listen to your existing favourites, hiss and crackle-free, in crystal clear digital sound quality. BBC Radio 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 live, the World Service and most BBC local radio stations, for example, are available on DAB.
- Multi device interface
- SD card slot
- Steering wheel mounted audio controls
- USB connection
- Amundsen sat nav system
- Colour maxi dot trip computer
- Outside temperature gauge
- Service interval indicator
- Front seatback pockets
- Height adj rear head restraints
- Height adjustable front head restraints
- Isofix child seat preparation
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Lumbar support
- Split folding rear seats
- Electronic immobiliser
- Remote central locking
- Low rolling resistance tyres
Fitted optional extras
- Temporary steel spare wheel
- Maximum speed136 mph
- Cubic capacity1,395 cc
- Power150 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^6.50 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.20 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^5.10 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^43.5 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^67.3 mpg
- MPG (combined)^55.4 mpg
- Tank capacity50 l
- Number of cylinders4
- Kerb weight1805 kg
- Vehicle length4659 mm
- Vehicle width1814 mm
- Vehicle height1461 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2686 mm
- Co2 emissions118.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
We thought these similar cars may also be of interest
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.