Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Exterior Features
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Electric windows
- Heated rear window
- Rear wash/wipe
- Tinted glass
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door handles
- Radiator grille with chrome surround
- Cornering front fog lights
- Height adjustable headlamps
- LED daytime running lights
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)Our Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. It uses sensors to monitor the progress of your wheels. If they start to slip, ESP takes over by applying the brakes to one or more wheels and reducing engine power if necessary. ESP links to your car’s electronic systems, such as the anti-lock brakes (ABS) and engine braking control (EBC). It has sensors on the wheels and steering wheel, plus a yaw movement sensor. The new Comfort Braking Assistant , the latest form of Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA) , helps even unskilled drivers reduce braking distance by around 25 per cent. The ESP plays a further role, using electronic differential lock and traction control to help correct oversteer, understeer and loss of stability of the car. The result is optimum traction when rounding bends.
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- Traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)Traction control helps to limit tyre slip under acceleration on slippery surfaces, thus helping the driver to retain proper control. Using sensors at each wheel, the system recognises when traction has been lost and momentarily applies braking to that wheel to help it regain grip. Traction control does not increase traction though, it simply attempts to stop a vehicle's wheels spinning. In some vehicles TCS is also known as ASR.
- Body colour door mirrors
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Curtain airbags
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver seatbelt warning indicator
- Fuel cut off safety device
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Predictive pedestrian protection
- Side airbags
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Interior Features
- Climate control air conditioning
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Pollen filter
- 12V socket in centre console
- Centre console with storage/cupholders
- Cloth upholstery
- Front centre armrest
- Front cupholders
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Leather gaiter
- Leather gear knob
- Leather handbrake lever
- Storage compartment in rear doors
- Sunglasses storage
- Ticket holder
- Umbrella under front passenger seat
- Interior light
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Driver's sun visor with vanity mirror
- Passenger sunvisor with vanity mirror
- Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- 6 speakers
- Multi device interface
- SD card slot
- Outside temperature gauge
- Service indicator
- Trip computer
- Chrome interior trim
- 60/40 split fold rear seat back
- Driver seat height adjust
- Front seatback pocket
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Height adjustable passenger seat
- Height adjustable rear head restraints
- Isofix child seat preparation
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Remote control central locking
Fitted optional extras
- Acoustic rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Interior Features
- 3 spoke multifunction leather steering wheel + audio/phone controls
- Steel space saver spare wheel
- Maximum speed124 mph
- Cubic capacity999 cc
- Power110 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^5.50 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.00 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^4.60 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^51.4 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^70.6 mpg
- MPG (combined)^61.4 mpg
- Tank capacity55 l
- Number of cylinders3
- Kerb weight1650 kg
- Vehicle length4483 mm
- Vehicle width1706 mm
- Vehicle height1461 mm
- Vehicle wheelbase2602 mm
- Co2 emissions106.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
our approved benefits
- 12 monthsWarranty*
- FreeMOT test
- 1 Year's RoadsideAssistance
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
* Available on cars up to 6 years old / 72,000 miles
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.